1. Delete “ought”, “must” and “should” from your vocabulary.
2. Get rid of all unrealistic goals, and replace them with realistic, achievable goals.
3. Accept and love yourself unconditionally.
4. Recognize that NOBODY is perfect – despite what the media, or other people, say.
5. Love your quirks and value your uniqueness.
6. See mistakes as lessons on the road to success.
7. Notice all the positives, and small accomplishments.
8. Enjoy, and be thankful for, the good things in your life.
Stay in Touch
Subscribe and be the first to receive my newsletters.